Trusted Firmware OP TEE: v3.19.0 Release
Trusted Firmware OP TEE v3.19.0 was released on the 14th of October, 2022. The release includes support for Armv8.3-A Pointer Authentication in S-EL1, Ed25519 elliptic curve algorithms, platform updates and more.
Here are some of the main additions in OP TEE 3.19.0:
- Armv8.3-A Pointer Authentication support (FEAT_PAuth) for OP-TEE core at S-EL1
- Adds support for the elliptic curve algorithms Ed25519, Ed25519ctx and Ed25519ph as defined in TEE Internal Core API v1.3.1, as well as PKCS#11 support for the same
- LibTomCrypt updated to v1.18.2-681-ge6be20bf (tip of the
developbranch on September 13, 2022)
- MBedTLS updated to 2.28.1
- Zlib updated to v1.12.1
- Fixes linker errors with GNU binutils 2.39
- Support for loading SP images from the TF-A FIP (Firmware Image Package)
- Added a new suite to xtest (ffa_spmc) to enable testing the SPMC as part of the normal OP-TEE test procedure
- Platforms: adds support for Arm Corstone-1000, NXP i.MX 93 EVK and TI K3 J784S4; various improvements and fixes for Renesas R-Car H3, STMicroelectronics STM32MP1, TI K3, Xilinx Versal, Xilinx ZynqMP
The release included updates to the following repos:
More details can be found here.
Testing of the release has been performed by the committers and can be found here
The OP TEE release roadmap can be found here.
Any security fixes prior to the next release will be made available on the Security Advisories page.